Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Much Overdue Update

The first weekend of May, my GranDonna came for a visit from Washington, D.C. On May 3rd, we went out to dinner and then to Chuck E Cheese to play all the games. I had a blast! I think my favorite game was the one where you get to drive the 4x4. It was broken, but I didn't care - it was so much fun getting behind the wheel.

On May 4th, we went to the Fort Worth Zoo. It was a beautiful zoo and I had so much fun seeing all the different animals there. I also got to ride the train that goes around the zoo and of course I rode the carousel. Everytime I get on a carousel I'm scared at first, but then by the time it's over I don't want to get off! After the Zoo we ate pizza at the Mellow Mushroom. We also went swimming and to McDonalds with GranDonna that day.

On Cinco de Mayo we went to Grapevine Mills before taking GranDonna to the airport. I got to buy a few little toys and I got to ride a train! It was a lot of work using the pedals but I didn't care!

After we took GranDonna to the airport, we went home and crashed! We were all so exhausted we could barely move. It was a fun visit and I'm glad I got to see my GranDonna.

This past Friday my new fire engine came. Oh My Goodness, you totally need to see this thing! It's pedal-powered, has a real siren, a real horn, a real radio, real lights and a real water hose. I am in HEAVEN! I got my new fire engine from my Mimi for being fully potty trained now. I love it so much I kiss it goodnight and greet it in the morning when the sun comes up. Friday evening, Mimi and PapPap and I ate our dinner outside and I played and played with it.

Saturday, mommy and daddy let me play outside with my new fire engine most of the day. The only break I took was to go to a Health and Safety Fair where there was a real fire engine, a real ambulance, and real police vehicles. I was so overwhelmed and excited by everything there I could barely speak! I got to wear a REAL fire fighter's suit and sit in the driver's seat on the fire engine.

1 comment:

D said...

Yay, James! You definitely deserve the fire engine for being potty trained. Way to go!